Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Clock is Ticking

Dry Bones cartoon -Iranian Nukes ...The Clock Is Ticking.

Here in Israel we are all somehow occupied with other problems. Public figures accused of wrongdoing, local politics, whatever. Thinking of something other than the Iranian threat is, I guess, the subject of the cartoon.

Which reminds me...

I received an email from a reader who complained about not being able to email postings to others.
There are two separate issues connected with this.
The first is how to add a Dry Bones button to the bottom of the posting at the blog. The second challenge is to deal with the readers who subscribe instead of coming to the site.

I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to deal with the first problem (at the blog itself).

So if you've come to the blog (rather than having received it by email)you'll notice that now, at the bottom of this post, is a new button for emailing. Try it. Then let me know if it's okay. If this works I'll then redo the ugly yellow button graphics.

When I'm done with that, I'll get onto dealing with problem two, the readers who subscribe instead of coming to the site.

Wow.
I feel great!
I've just spent several hours not thinking about the Iranian threat.

Labels: